This form of volleyball was first played in 1915 in Waikiki, Hawaii. It has very similar rules to its big brother, indoor volleyball. The main difference lies in the team composition; while the traditional volleyball is played with two teams of six against each other, its beach version features teams of two players. Although some may believe that it is mainly an entertainment game, it actually has a developed professional scene with both international and regional competitions. Also, it is played an event at the Summer Olympic Games. The game is especially popular in the United States and Brazil.
Beach Volleyball Competitions
The main beach volleyball competitions are sanctioned by FIVB, the international volleyball organization located in Switzerland. It organizes the FIVB World Tour, the most competitive professional circuit, which includes multiple top international events. For example, in the 2018 season, the World Tour includes 49 tournaments with a total prize pool exceeding $7 million. The events are rated from 1 to 5 stars, with a 1-star event having the lowest prize pools and 5-star competitions offering the most money up for grabs. FIVB also organizes the World Championships, which are held once every two years. The 2019 one took place in Hamburg, Germany. Apart from FIVB events, there are plenty of regional competitions in Asia, Africa and Europe. Such a diversity of events makes beach volleyball an interesting sport type for enthusiasts to place bets on since there are plenty of options available, and you can always find a match with reasonable odds.
Beach Volleyball Betting with GGBET
It is very easy to start making bets at our platform. You simply need to:
- Log in with an existing social network account or create a new one;
- Deposit funds using a wide range of payment options; and
- Go to the Sports section and find the match of your interest.
Win Your Next Beach Volleyball Bet With These Tricks
It is time to take your beach volleyball betting skills to the next level! Follow these tips and start winning!
- Patience is key - You need to wait for the perfect game to bet on. Don’t pull the trigger until you secure the best odds!
- Start betting small - If you bet too aggressively, one or two losses can wipe out your bankroll. We recommend betting 2% of your bankroll on each wager! For example, if you have a $1000 bankroll, only bet $20 on each wager!
- Statistics are your friend - Using statistics can improve your predictions. We recommend studying the head-to-head record, win-loss record at the venue where the match is taking place, and win-loss record over the last five games!
When placing bets on our website, you can always be sure that you will get the best service possible with the most reasonable odds on the market. There are plenty of beach volleyball betting lines available, and, while spectating a sports match, you can always find additional entertainment in our mini-games and slot machines. In case you need help, we offer customer support 24 hours a day, seven days a week.